Pro MarketerFredericton, New Brunswick (NB) - Posted on Sat, 11 Jul 2020 14:28:30 GMT Source: Indeed
- A University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Demonstrated experience conducting TRAs
- IM/IT experience
-Written and spoken competence in English is required
-Availability to participate in project activities between July and August 2020.
- Demonstrate work experience in undertaking Threat Risk Assessments for projects that are similar to Azure based solution. Describe the general approach taken, methodologies, tools and deliverables produced.
-Demonstrate work experience undertaking Threat Risk Assessment projects related to public web site hosting or services. Describe the approach taken, tools used, and deliverables produced. Please provide number of years and where experience was obtained for each project.
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, etc.)
- 2 years in report writing skills – demonstrate experience in the ability to author a detailed report on the results of assessments and security testing.
-1 years in presentation skills – demonstrate experience in the ability to present the findings of the results of assessments and security testing
Reference ID: 10735
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- report writing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19