This posting is for one full-time position working 75 hours bi-weekly at Teslin Health Centre. Please note that this posting may be used to fill Health Centre administration positions in other Yukon communities (with the exception of Whitehorse).
Teslin Health Centre is a walk-in/outpatient clinic for primary care including dispensing specific medications and 24-hour emergency services including responding to highway accidents with an ambulance.
Reporting to the Primary Health Care Nurse In Charge, this position provides program and administrative assistance to ensure effective and efficient support to programs, services and activities of Community Nursing as they are delivered at the community health centre; provides reception services and performs other duties. The primary responsibility is providing this support to the health care team and the clients while maintaining the legal and ethical bounds of client confidentiality.
In addition to a competitive salary and regular leaves (vacation leave, sick leave, special leave etc.), as a permanent employee and working in the community, you will also have community allowance and travel bonus.
For more information about the hiring process, please contact Sarah Hancock, HR Consultant email@example.com.
Please do not email resumes to the email address above; resumes may only be accepted through E-Recruitment. Link to create your account to apply here
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how your work experiences and related duties align with the essential qualifications listed below. Ensure a month/year format is used throughout your resume. Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume.
- Experience providing customer service in a high-volume environment, preferably in a health care setting
- Experience providing a broad range of administrative support, including ordering supplies, scheduling, filling, collecting/distributing mail
- Experience providing financial support such as collecting fees and reconciling various financial accounts
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
Candidates should have and maybe assessed on:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work in a team environment
Conditions of Employment:
- TB Screening
- RCMP security screening vulnerable sector check
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence
- WHMIS 2015